Sunday, January 27, 2008

2nd Invitation (Sent around Jan 23rd)

For a few folks, this may be the first you hear about the trip (bad email addresses, typos, etc). For you, I have included the original invite at the bottom.

For everyone else: I am happy to report that I have had a good deal of interest in the Caribbean trip, with more than enough crew for the offshore passage and many potential visitors along the way..

I have not heard from several of you one way or the other. I don’t want to leave anyone out who may be interested, so if you have any interest in being involved, please get back to me. No commitment, I just want to know who to include in periodic email updates. If I don’t hear from you I will send one future reminder, then I will stop bothering you.


Now, for those who have not seen it, the original invitation

No comments: